Monday, August 2, 2010

4.more.months.

Friday-I had no class….I finally found the nerve to go running!!! I found a very very small park near my house, so if I run around it about 50 times, that’s about 20 minutes worth of running. People probably think I am crazy for running around it but I need to start running again and this is my only option! After I was done running, I had lunch with my family and then went to school to meet Luis to work on our HHRR 2 homework. After, Luis and I went to a pizza place nearby then met some other ISEP students to go see “el villiano favorite” in 3D. It was pretty funny and I could understand most things! I must be learning some Spanish!

Saturday- I went to the mall with my host dad, my host sister, and her friend. I didn’t really do much this day. I attempted to work on my online class. This online class is taking forever because I have no motivation to do it. Before we went to the mall, my host sister came into my room and told me that she was robbed the night before in front of her dad’s apartment. She was with another boy. The two boys who robbed her, one had a knife and the other had a gun. The robbers took her purse, which had her wallet, money, school stuff, keys, makeup, umbrella, etc. in it. Her friend had an Iphone and the robbers took that. I am so glad nothing serious happened and that she is okay. This kind of freaked me out so the rest of the weekend I just hung out here at home.

Sunday- I went to San Jose with two other girls from ISEP. We went to a different mall, I found new earrings! Yay. And that’s about it.

Monday-I didn’t really do much either. I worked on homework and translated all of my syllabuses for my classes. I am so nervous.

Also, I am thinking about running in 3 different half marathons this next summer. I want to the do the Lincoln National Guard one with my sorority sisters, the National Breast Cancer Awareness one for my Aunt Sarah, and the Crohn’s & Colitis foundation one for my little sister. If anyone wants to start training and do them with me, let me know!! I would love to not run by myself! I hope they are spaced out through the summer and not all in the same month.

This is all for now, I guess. Four more months till I am home and I CAN'T WAIT

No comments:

Post a Comment