sooo, my computer broke, if you didnt already know this! I went somewhere down the street from my house to fix the problem...which he did. But now, there is more problems. The company that fixed the problem deleted some software that I need in order to use my computer since my computer is from my school. So, i either have to pay $130 to send it back to the USA and wait a month to receive my new one, or not have a computer for the rest of the time being here.
Anyways, nothing too exciting has happened here. Just hanging out and doing class work all the time. I feel so out of the loop from everyone!
I am at the library now and I need to finish my homework before I leave to go home for lunch. I will write more later! Love you all! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment