Monday-I had class till 1-went to the ISEP office. After, I came home and ate lunch. I then went to Central Heredia with Kelly and sent some postcards to the family, then went to the bank because I had to deposit $400 for my tutor-after waiting for 30 minutes I realized I didn’t have my passport so we waited 30 minutes for nothing! Haha opps! I came home, ate dinner, and did homework!
Tuesday: I had class till 1, then I went home, had lunch, went to central Heredia to do some errands, I bought school supplies, came home ate dinner, and did homework. Such an exciting life! Ha
Wednesday: I had class from 8-930. After, I went back to the bank to deposit my $400 for my Spanish tutor. Then, I went and met up with Luis in the library to work on our homework for our administracion de recursos humanos 2 class. After, we went to taco bell to get lunch then I went to class. I love my group for this class. They are all very funny and nice. I don’t know what they say half of the time because they talk so fast, but it’s always a good time. After class, I went to POPS to get some ice cream then worked on some homework with Lauren. Then, I went to the mall with some ISEP friends, we walked around, I bought glue for one my classes, and I went and saw eclipse for the second time. It was just as good as when I saw it for the first time. After, we took taxi’s home and I worked on homework!
Thursday-nothing interesting. I had class from 1 till 7 then came home and worked on homework
Friday-I didn’t have class soooo I got to sleep in! I went to a bar near the university with some ISEP friends! It was so much fun and nice to get out of the house and not be working on homework! I drank cranberry and vodka and apple martini! Both were really good and very strong! After the bar, we went to Mcdonalds, which I didn’t need. I got fries and a McFlurry! After we ate, we took a taxi home. Taxi rides are always very interesting/awkward. Glad I wasn’t alone.
Saturday-did absolutely nothing
Sunday-I went to a coffee shop near the university with 3 other ISEPers. We worked on homework for a little bit, and then went to POPS to get ice cream! I didn’t do much this either.
Monday-MY PACKAGE FINALLY CAME FROM MY MOM!!!!! I was so so excited! It had some presents for my host family, and they loved them!! They each got a USA shirt, and my little host sister got a bag, 2 beach balls, and a book in English with all the different types of Animals! I sat down and read her the book. While we were reading, I was chewing gum and would blow a bubble. She would get so scared of the bubble! It was hilarious. I wish I was better at explaining things but when I started blowing the bubble, she would make this scared face and put her hand over her eyes, I am guessing to protect herself from my bubble? Haha I don’t know, but it was super cute! I taught her how to say bubble too! Its more like, “bubbay” but it still works! She is so cute. She reminds me of my nieces/nephews and I cant wait to come back home to them!!!!!!! My mom also put some candy in my package….one being junior mints. I think she forget those are chocolate…because they are not junior mints anymore. More like a big ball of melted chocolate. It’s the effort that counts I guess! THANKS MOM! She also packed the New Moon book. I have only read the first one, so now I can finally read the second one! Hopefully I will have time to read it in between all my homework and classes here! She also got me twizzlers! Gosh, I am spoiled! Okay, that’s all for now. I have a tutor from 1-230 then I will be working on homework the rest of the day/night and teaching my little host sister body parts in English! Hasta luego!
p.s. sorry if there are a lot of mistakes in this entry. I typed this super fast! Also, I am finding it very difficult to type/talk in English! My mind is constantly in Spanish mode here so its weird to “switch over”. Weirddd. Okay, bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment