Friday, November 12, 2010

Angels Cry

In two weeks from today, my mom and little sister will be here in Costa Rica. I have one word for that-CRAZY. Where did these past 6 months go? I have been thinking about it a lot lately, and the future scares the crap out of me. I have so many options and I don't know which is the best way to go or which one I will be more happier with. I was accepted/approved to stay in Costa Rica for another semester, but had 3 days to accept or deny the offer. That was a tough decision. Then, I found a internship in Spain dealing with law for the summer of 2011, but its a lot of money. decisions decisions. I am starting to look into law schools-i have no idea where to begin with this search. I never really had to choose or decide where to apply for college, because I had always wanted to go to NWMSU since my freshman year of high school. But, I keep on trying to tell myself everything will work out and don't worry about it so much. Time is too short to be stressed out about the future.

I have all my finals this upcoming week. I will not be doing anything this weekend but attempting to study for them. I hope my teachers are nice to me :)

For my dance class, we are putting on a dance recital. I AM SO EXCITED! It will be so much fun to be on stage, putting on a performance in COSTA RICA! I can't wait. For all you costa rican's reading this, you are more than welcome to come and watch-its thursday afternoon in the dance studio building at UNA! :)

On sunday, i think i am going white water rafting! I AM SO EXCITED! Then, because I have the best parents I could ever ask for, I AM GOING TO PANAMA!!!! Specifically a island off panama, bocas. I am so so so so excited. Mark another country off my list of places I want to visit :)

I skyped with my little nephew (he is 4) thursday morning before class. It made me so so homesick. He was singing "i like it" by enrique. So cute. and he asked what I was doing for the day and how he was going to be in Kindergarten next fall! ahh, so precious. I absolutely cannot wait to see my nephews and nieces. He also agreed to going with me to get ice cream. The summer before I left for Costa Rica, he would cry while getting into my car because he was such a momma's boy and didn't want to leave his mom. but he said he wouldn't cry because he is now a big boy! 17 more days.

I was also skyping with my dad and stepmom and stepsister and my other nephew the other day. They all left the office for a second...but my little nephew stayed and we played peek a boo for a good two minutes.

This is one of my nephews, AJ. He just turned 2!

Ok, I need to go back to studying. Buenas noches y nos vemos muy pronto :)

No comments:

Post a Comment