I am officially done with two more classes. I had two finals today-my spanish grammar class and my cultura de costarricenses class. It feels good knowing I have one more final left....and its the dance recital. Although, I am very nervous. We are practicing tomorrow for 3 hours before...lets hope that helps :)
I got a 100% in my administracion de recursos humanos 2 class.....I WAS SO EXCITED. Not bad for taking a class in a different language....
I said another goodbye today, to my Spanish tutor. We have met for 3 hours each week for a one-on-one session for 15 weeks. She is so nice and has taught me so much. Yet again, I got another email address so we can stay in contact! :)
Today-I went to a friends house to make Arroz con leche for our class tomorrow. It was fun to go to another tica house and talk to people i have never met before for 3 hours and be able to understand everything and respond....so crazy how much I have learned over these past 6 months.
I leave for Panama Friday at 430am...yiipppppyyyyyyyy. I will return sunday and have so much to update you all on. Random fact of the day-did you know PANAMA'S currency is the AMERICAN DOLLAR? How they get away with that, I dont know. But I am determined to find out this weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment