So, today marked my first official "goodbye" or "see you later". Whichever you prefer. Last week was the last time my HR class was meeting. My classmate that I had been working with all semester on a group project asked if I would meet him this morning because he had some presents for me. I met him outside of the business building, he was there waiting for me with a handfull of Costa Rican books along with this email address. He asked if he could come visit me sometime in the states. My response, OF COURSE (in spanish) ;)
I cant believe everything I have done here, my daily routine, my friends, my family...i am leaving it all in 15 days. Lets be honest, the chance of me seeing some of these people are very slim. so sad. This way of life I have made for myself for the past 5.5 months....will be gone, in a matter of days. So weird to think about.
I am procrastinating and not studying for two finals I have this Wednesday. I should get back to studying. chaooo!
No comments:
Post a Comment