Sunday, September 12, 2010

Sunday Funday

Hola! :)

Today, was a good day! :) I woke up around 830, checked me email and facebook, and worked on homework. My host mom and I talked a lot today. She is so cute and we are starting to become super close and that scares the crap out of me knowing i am leaving in less than 3 months. Its almost like I want to start shutting people out and stop getting so close to everyone here so its easier to leave in December. But then again, who would want to do that?

I taught my little host sister nose, ears, mouth, eyes, tongue, teeth, and cheeks tonight :) she is so adorable. Later, I went to a movie with some friends. I dont know what it is called in English....nor Spanish as a matter of fact. haha oops. It was 3d and about fire, air, earth, and something else? idk...haha it was interesting. After, we went to Wendy's then I got dropped off at home. I am now writing this, getting ready to finish some homework and study for my two tests that I have tomorrow :(

On a positive note, we don't have class Wednesday! woohooo! Its the Costa Rican Independence day! :)

Buenas Noches :)

No comments:

Post a Comment