Hola! :)
Friday-I contemplated for about an hour if I should go to the gym or not. I ended up choosing to not go. royal fail as kelly would say. I showered, ate lunch (as my mom was making me lunch, the power went out. I swear this is a weekly occurrence) then left for escazu. Escazu is kinda like how millard is to omaha. Escazu is a very nice suburb of San Jose (Costa Rica capital). I went there to buy body spray and pink jeans. I found body spray, but failed at finding pink jeans. I dont know why I feel the need to buy pink jeans, but I am convinced it needs to happen. Everyone in Costa Rica wears colored skinny jeans and I want a pair! :) After shopping, Kelly and I saw "el orgin". In english, inception. It was a very very good movie. Kelly cried, hahahaha. The popcorn is always good here! Also, the seats lean back in the theatre. Be jealous. After the movie, two of my friends picked us up. We bought some beer at the automercado in the mall and drank. I love just driving around heredia. Its always a good time when you are in a car rather than a bus. After, they dropped me off at home, and i skyped with my friends until about 3am. Good times!
Saturday-I was up at 530am. I had an ISEP field trip. We went to volcan Poas and la paz waterfalls. It was a very very good day. I saw yet another active volcano and the crater.....costa rica amazes me. There are so many beautiful things to see here. It was smoking the whole time...pictures coming soon. After, we shopped around the souvenir store and left for the la paz waterfalls. Here, we ate a buffet lunch. I for sure took advantage of the unlimited buffet. After, we walked around the park. Did you know the la paz waterfall park has the worlds biggest butterfly conservation? Well, know you do :) We saw butterflys, jaguars, monkeys, birds( We got to go in the cage and the birds flew onto your arm. I was very scared at first but i got warmed up after a couple of minutes). We put food between our teeth, and the bird would put his mouth to your mouth and get the food-PICTURES TO COME! It was so cool and something I can cross off my bucket list-to feed a bird by mouth. hahaha just kidding, but seriously. THEN, the waterfalls. Costa Rica has so many and they are all different. It amazes me. once again, pictures to come. After the waterfalls, we went to a souvenir area up in the mountains then back to Heredia.
I am so exahusted after only getting 3 hours of sleep last night. Buenas Noches! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment