this week=wasn't the best.
I had lots of presentations and tests and projects.
Wednesay was my friend's 21st birthday....HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANGELA!! It made me sad not being able to celebrate with her. I did get a chance to call her and wish her a happy birthday though!
My little sister went on her first college visit to my college! That also made me sad, I wish I could have been there!
I got a test back last night...51%. I was very very frustrated. But there is nothing I can do about it soooo yea. oh, and mind you-this test, i was with two other tico's. fail fail fail fail fail. I am so nervous for my grades from these classes. aahhh.
This weekend: I am not doing anything but catching up on sleep and studying/doing homework. I only have about 40 something days left here, I have lots to learn still.
its official, my mom and sister are arriving in Costa Rica November 25th. I CANT WAIIIITTTT. I am working on all the details of what we are doing why they are here for a weeek! :) I cant wait.
another random thing: I woke up one morning, got ready for class, ate breakfast, then walked out the door. Waiting for me outside were 3 cows, just chillin in the streeet. I have never been that close to cows before without a railing or closed gate or something protecting me. I was scared to walk past them, i didnt want them running after me and tackling me. It was so so weird. I asked my mom later why there were cows just wondering around in the street, and she said she didnt know hahaha too funny
No comments:
Post a Comment