Thursday, October 7, 2010

Jealousy

So, the past few days have been hectic. I have spent the past two days at school for 12 hours each day. Thinking for that long in Spanish literally hurts my brain. I have so many group projects, I cant keep them straight or begin to understand how to do them fully.

One thing that has been on mind recently is how big of a problem jealousy is with "tico's". I don't understand how one can get so jealous. You are not my boyfriend nor ever will be, so what gives you the right to go through my phone and read all of my text messages and get angry at me for who I talk to? Really? and no, I don't want to spend my entire time here in Costa Rica only hanging out with or only talking with you. Yes, I do have other friends than just you. If I ignore your call more than 7 times a night, please get the hint that I don't want to talk to you or if I dont answer after 5 times I am busy doing something. Get.over.yourself.

Okay, that is me venting :)

Other than the whole jealousy factor, life is wonderful. I have so much homework to do and papers to write and projects to wor onk, so off to work on those I go. I hope everyone has a wonderful weeeekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment