Tuesday-I had class-which I gave a presentation in. It went pretty well.
Funny story of the day, I was walking home from class. There was a group of people walking in front me, very very slooooow. So, I decided to pass them....and fell on ALL FOURS. So so so so embarrassing. Hands and knees on the cement....after that, I was thinking about walking to the airport and getting on a plane to the USA!
Wednesday-I had class till noon, then I went to san jose to purchase bus tickets for NICARAGUA this weeekend...I am so so excited! Cross another country off my bucket list :) We are leaving friday morning at 6am and staying until Sunday! woohooo. I also went and saw Comer.Rezar. Amor.-in english, eat pray and love. It was an okay movie...kinda slow and i thought there could have been a little bit more action but it was an okay movie! :)
Thursday-I had class from 10-7. now, I am getting ready to pack for the weekend and go to bed, means I have to be up at 3am. I CANT WAIT FOR NICARAGUA. I feel like its going to be an experience I will never forget...and I am excited to exchange my "colones" into the currency they use in Nicaragua. There is something about traveling that makes me feel so "alive". The world is so big and there is so much to see out there.
I will update this on monday, when I return from Nicaragua! I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! :) I cant believe I will be home in 6 weeks. Where did the time go???
No comments:
Post a Comment