Hola mis amigos :)
This weekend was not anything exciting! I did a lot of homework and essay writing. I did on Saturday get to go out with some friends. We went to watch the MMA fights. We went to a bar and it was such a different bar...I wish I would have brought my camera along with me that night. It was like a house setting...and there was all these different rooms you could sit in...it was so unique and different.
I dont have class today (monday) because of some holiday that happened last tuesday? Don't ask me...I dont understand either.
This week, I have a presentation on Tuesday and thats about it :) woohooo
In case you were wondering, its kinda cold right now in Costa Rica. I am somewhat confused...and good thing I packed ALL summer clothes...I have exactly one hoodie with me here in Costa Rica...fail.
I have 43 days until I home...that is just crazy. This is all I have for now though :)
Have a wonderful week everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment