I woke up around 7 to read for my ten page paper that I have to write for Thursday. I went to class from 10-12. In my RH 2 class today, we had a presentation over working in a team and leadership. We were split into two groups and did two different activities. It was a fun day! After class ended, I went to lunch with my friend Kelly. After lunch, we had to go to the bank and deposit another $80 for our VISA's. I only have two months left, I am starting to think this VISA stuff is worthless! After, I went home and took a hour nap then went to the gym. Kelly and I did our first class at the gym today. It was all about your abdominals. HOLY COW do my abs hurt :) watch out everyone..i. may just come back with a six pack. but lets be honest, nooot happening because when I got home from the gym, I hate a whole bag of chips....faiiiiiil. I eat so much here in Costa Rica. Who knows why?
Now, I am working on homework and then off to bed Danielle goes :)
oh, and last night I talked to my older sister for the first time in a LONG time. It was so good to hear her voice and talk to her about things. i love my family. I can't imagine my life without all of my 7 sibilings. I honestly can't wait to grow up and have lots of kids. There is never a dull moment when we are together and I wouldn't want to have it any other way.
Buenas noches! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment