Friday, July 16, 2010

No bebida :(

Monday-I had class till noon, then Kelsie, Kaleigh and I went to burger king to eat lunch then worked on our paper until 6pm. It was a long day to say the least. Kelsie and I took a break and walked down the street to McDonalds to get a Milkyway McFlurry. OMG! They are so so so good! Then I came home, ate dinner-which was spaghetti. My mom and my sister ate some type of bean soup…it looked weird so I asked her what it was and she let me try it. It was very…different. And once again, no drink with my dinner. I don’t understand why they hardly drink anything here. You never see a tico just drinking. I know for a fact that my family does not get the required amount of water needed in a day, combined. Anyways, after dinner, I went to Kelsie’s house to finish our paper and study for our test.

No comments:

Post a Comment