This weekend-nothing too exciting. Friday night we went to the bar near our university. Saturday night, I went to Escazu with Kelly to see a movie. We saw "amor a distancia". In english, going the distance. It was such a cute movie. I want to see it again! Sunday, I worked on homework all day and talked to my friends and family on facebook/skype.
I feel so repetitive with this blog. I kind of do the same thing every weekend if I dont travel anywhere cool.
Things I want to do before I leave Costa Rica. The list is still in working progress
*buy pink skinny jeans
*go white water river rafting
*go to guanacaste
Tonight, I haven't done much at all besides worry about my future. I dont know what I want to do after Costa Rica. I am currently looking for an internship in Spain for the next summer, but not finding any luck. Thats one thing I know for sure that I want to do.
Another thing I have been thinking about: I know I am going to be bored out of my mind with my international business/spanish major sitting behind a cubicle all day. So, I have been thinking about what I want to do instead or after I get my bachelors degree. I have thought about grad school at AU in Washington DC. buuut, do I really want to sit behind a desk all day? Yes, I am sure there are positions available without having to sit behind a desk all day, but its a risk I will have to take. Don't laugh when I say this, but I am currently looking into law school. I want to be a bilingual lawyer! I finally can say thats what I really want to do when I grow up. But to actually make the decision final and apply for law school and take the LSAT and make it come true, is a huge decision that I am not ready to fully commit to yet. So, that being said, what does that mean? 1. I am either not 100% positive that I want to do that for the rest of my life 2. Its a huge commitment that I am not ready to make 3. I have doubts that I can't do it.
decisions decisions decisions. I wish I wasn't so worried about the future and what I want to do when I grow up. I feel like I am growing up too fast and I am not ready to make this life long changing decision...ahhhhh.
Any suggestions would be wonderful :)
and not to mention, once I make this decision. WHERE DO I GO FOR LAW SCHOOL? ahh. too much pressure!
but as for now, I am going to work on mastering the Spanish language while I have 8 more weeks in Costa Rica. I have a 10 page paper to write by thursday.
Buenas noches.
I think you would be a great lawyer! We should go on a visit to AU in Decemeber when you are back...seriously.
ReplyDelete